What better way to get to know me by doing a tag? I’ll be doing the reading habits tag, created by the lovely booktuber TheBookJazz.
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I love to read while sitting/laying on my bed. I just make myself comfortable wrapped in my blanked and surrounded by a million pillows.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I usually read on my ereader that just remebers the page where I left of for me, but when I read an actual book I just grab a random piece of paper.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
During the day when I know I’ll be reading more later on I can just stop wherever I want. But when I know I won’t be reading for a while, for example before I go to sleep or go to school, I make sure I stop at the end of a chapter.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
Tea and chocolate chip cookies taste the best while reading.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
Absolutely. I love to have some background noise while reading. That’s why I love reading in public, e.g. the train. But when I’m at home I always listen to some music while reading. And since I don’t own a TV in my student room, I don’t watch TV while reading. But if I had one, I’d probably turn it on.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
One book at a time.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere, preferably somewhere with other people and background noise.
8. Reading out lout or silently in your head?
Silently in my head. Are there even people that read out loud when they’re not reading to someone?
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
I sometimes skip lines when it is a really exciting book, but I always make sure to read it back and read every single line. I don’t want to miss out on things.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
This question isn’t really relevant either, since I read on my ereader. But I definitely want to buy more ‘real’ books and I want to keep the spines like new.
11. Do you write in your books?
12. Who do you tag?